There’s many reasons The Strida folding bikes has won numerous awards for design and innovation. Proving popular with urban cyclists, The Strida folding bike is the worlds’ lightest production folding bike, produced from lightweight aluminium. All of its components are rust proof, greaseless and maintenance free. But most importantly, its compact and can be rolled rather than carried. Taking inspiration from the humble folding pram, The Strida bike folds down in seconds in a few simple moves with no tricky levers or latches.
The Strida features a comfortable upright riding position, offering superb visibility, manoeuvrability and acceleration. Purpose designed for anyone wanting a compact, convenient and highly portable bike to use on quick trips, The Strida Bike is ideal for those wishing to combine cycling with public transport.
urban mode of transport for apartment dwellers
and inner city residents.
Enjoy a tight turning circle thanks to its smaller wheels and disc brakes on the front and rear, which ensures safe and predictable braking. A favourite urban mode of transport for apartment dwellers and inner city residents. The Strida bike is covered by a 5 year warranty on the frame and a 1 year warranty on all other components.
Product Features & Specifications
- Colors: Black
- Weight: 22 lbs (10 kg)
- Folded Dimensions: 45″ x 20″ x 9″ (114cm x 51cm x 23cm)
- Frame: 7000 series aluminum
- Speeds: single speed
- Drive Train: STRIDA special belt drive that is clean, grease free and can last up to 50,000 miles
- Wheels: 16″ plastic wheel
- Brakes: disc brakes
- Rear Carrier: plastic
- Fenders are included
- Unadjustable seat mounting
- Can be stored vertically or horizontally
- Can be rolled when folded
- Folding pedals
- Belt is included
- Bottom bracket: Welded
- Weight Limit: 100 kgs / 220lbs
- Height Limit: 4’9″ – 6’4″ (145cm – 193cm)
- Designed in the UK
- Made in Taiwan